Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I Read A Book Then Said This

EVER is psychotic literature - not the literature of (or by?) the psychotic. Curious minds we have – unbraced even for simple reality. Should reality change – minds flail to adjust.

What life would be like in a world where quantum effects regularly erupt into the macro world? Where the ban on macro quantum strangeness is repealed? The quotidian, daily life, boredom, depression, the functions of the body, lovingly rendered, that is, boiled, in fourteen dimensional space.

Time corruption, contraction, decoupling, as in an acid trip. Voices garbling, as when the didactic robots contract schizophrenia and babble in Martian Time Slip. Buzzing, howling, under the influence of heat.

A palace of swords reversed - symmetry reversed – not apparent, neither the symmetry nor the reversal, but mathematically modeled and demonstrable. Certain, uncertain - does the equation balance? Do the braces tie? I think that with the right definitions and declarations, the right includes, Ever would compile.

The bubble - laughing stock of the natural world. The comic relief amongst physical configurations. The membrane expanding until pressure is balanced, or rupture occurs. A bubble sufficiently compressed, imploding rather than exploding, is the only known method of producing nuclear fusion at sub-plasmic temperatures.

Bled a thread, above would crud, striations of smaller spores – rhyme, alliteration, sound substitution - a muon becomes a gluon, a word becomes another, congruent, lexical devils dashing semantic symmetry.

In a hole, filling a hole with holes. Sylvia Plath starving in a crawlspace, stoned on anti-psychotics. Sound is vibration after all – if not a thing, a property of a thing. Inappropriate properties – strangeness, spin – doors, houses, rooms, dirt.

I was told that a book about nothing is about writing. Language, light, let loose, loudly, look out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi ppl. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been digging as far as something that exact make. The prices as regards the shoes were all over 220 pounds on every page. But finally I found this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I really like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase those. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

good morning fellas. I'm really into shoes and I have been searching as far as something that particular model. The prices as regards the shoes are about 340 bucks everwhere. But finally I set this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy those. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

Your own article has еstablished beneficiаl to myself.

It’s extremely educational and you are оbѵiously
really knowledgeable in this area. You get opened up my eуe
tο be able to diffегent opiniοn of this partiсulаr subject
mattеr with intriguіng and sоund contеnt.
Also visit my site ... cybercommune.bretagne.fr