Friday, January 06, 2006

Something That Has Never Been Said Before

My intent with these posts is to express thoughts that are original - even at the expense of being intelligible, let alone intelligent. So, why not distill this object to its very essence: I am going to say something that has never been said before.

Goat paddles wag my engine string.

That's right: Goat paddles wag my engine string. I am pretty confident that those words have NEVER been joined together before. Not in any blog, telescript, novella, or marketing copy. In no love letter, ancient aramaic text, list of ingredients, text message, transcript, papal writ, or term paper. In no written, even spoken, form, and quite possibly in no internal monologue.

This is not a linguistic exploration - I am not tripping out on the synaptic gap between syntax and semantics. I am not having a Chomsky moment. I am simply saying something that has never been said before:

Goat paddles wag my engine string!

No comments: